- After restoration process of active directory user can't login from work station.
- Unplugged your network adopter card then logic with your user id and last password that you used to logon on that work space.
- On first try system will not allow to log you in don't dishearten keep trying.
- After few tries you will be logged on your old profile. But remember right now you are not network.
- Plugged your network adopter, now its time to cheat the active directory.
- Right click on 'My Computer' --> Select 'Properties' --> 'System Properties' window appear on screen now go to 'Computer Name' Tab --> Click on 'Change' Button.
See below image.
- 'Computer Name Changes' window appear on the screen. You can see in 'Member of' section 'Domain' is select. See below image.
- Change it to workgroup then click 'ok' Button of 'Computer Name Changes' and 'System property' window.
- System will give you message that
you need to restart the machine, but don't do this.
- Now perform action on point 6 and 7 one more time.
- Again you see the same window, this time need to select 'Domain' in 'Member of' section.
- Put your domain name in this window and press ok and this time restart your windows.
- Now your system will working fine
with active directory and you can use your old work space.